Friday, July 20, 2007

Friends

Certain friends stand out from a lifetime of acquaintances. They are especially loyal, creative, perceptive, and influential. They were there during pivotal events. These are people you think about, people that may come in and out of your life, but will always be important figures in your personal narrative. I want to express what I appreciate about these people in my life, people I am honored to call my friends. I start here with a list. Over time, I will return to the people on my list individually and reflect on what they have added to my life.


2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking how happy it would make me to see all these people in one room...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tanya...this is Patti, Julian's Mom. Happy to have found you. Give a "Write Back" at me.

    ReplyDelete